<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year, No Resolution, More Martini Pleas (not please)

For those who didn't soar in '04 I say thrive in '05 and here are some of the things I gave up for the year of the Roo.
1) Camel Lights....... I smoke Reds
2) White Zinfandel..... Yeeech!
3) Being a Republican........ Blue is the new Black in the Red States
4) Dave Matthews............Never Liked him...Never will
5) Maker's Mark........There's plenty better bourbon out there

I will however drink more Crown and Coke as well as Jack Daniel's and derivatives.

On to more serious things... I finally accomplished something this year It is something that I set out to do many years ago but between moving, storage, moving again I never was able to. I finished catalogueing all 702 titles in My CD collection. Some where lost along the way Some are still in Italy and Some I have no Idea where it came from but here it is in all it's glory a feat that I like to call My CD Collection.xls You may view it if you want to and you may make offers on certain things or ask for backups and such I do it all.

What about you?

What did you do this year?



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com