<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 08, 2005

New in '05 Brad and Jennifer Split oh my!

While I really don't care about the latest Brannifer scandal well maybe a little you know that Jennifer Aniston is quite fetching. I do care about what my dear readers write, all 2 of them.
So thank you for letting me know what you guys Did Last year. It's in the past it's gone faster than a speeding bullet. I, However, was asking what you guys had done this year , you know, how you started the year. I myself wouldn't have minded starting the year in an Arkansas apartment watching DVD's but I don't think I'd get much watching done.... and I don't think certain people in my life would approve either.

I am also very thankful to have sucj loyal readers as the two of you ... although I know there might be a third one out there.....

In other news......

I will be joininng the working ranks on Tuesday more on that later so stay tuned....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com